Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Two Authors, Six Awesome Prizes-Six Winners!

border04
It's that time of year...love is in the air...and a lot more!
Two Authors! Six Awesome Prizes! Six Winners!
valentinepromo5
border04 Contest begins February 13th and ends March 3rd! Canada & US Only
So what can you win?
REFLECTION by Kim Cresswell
reflection333x500
A reporter's determination to expose a human cloning project places an innocent child in the crosshairs of a master criminal.
1 Winner - Signed Paperback Reflection 1 Winner - eBook Reflection 1 Winner - Swag Pack Reflection (mouse pad, key chain and signed book plate)
bp_vmix_009
As the World Ends by Marian Lanouette
asstheworld1
Yes, here it is: The battle for survival has begun. Kill or be killed. In the end it comes down to three...and then there were two.
1 Winner - Paperback As the World Ends
bp_vmix_009
If I Fail, A Jake Carrington Mystery (Book One) by Marian Lanouette

Burn in hell

Murder, sex, stalking—all in a day’s work for Lieutenant Jake Carrington. Until he finds himself the one that’s being stalked.
1 Winner - eBook If I Fail
bp_vmix_009
Burn in Hell, A Jack Carrington Mystery (Book Two)
If I fail Jake’s new girlfriend has the detective in a hot spot—is she burning bodies for the mob?
1 Winner - eBook Burn in Hell
bp_vmix_009

17 comments:

  1. Well this is kind of sucky as I will be out of town a lot during this time frame. Good luck ladies and I will be entering as much as I can!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Penny, and good luck to you. Enjoy your trip and Valentine's Day.

      Delete
  2. Hi, Marian.

    We took a workshop on SavvyAuthors recently (Writing for e-zines) and I admire the dedication you put towards your daily writing habits. I look forward to reading more of your work and hope to see you in the forums again soon.

    Cheers,

    Tonette dela Luna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tonette, I remember you. Wasn't it a great class. I'm still going over my notes. Good luck, I hope you entered the contest. Happy Valentine's Day.

      Delete
  3. Hello Ladies,

    Congratulations on your book releases....my TBR pile just keeps getting taller and taller and taller....

    KJ Montgomery

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm new to the social media aspect of my fledgling writing career, so I hope this comment is not a faux pas, especially to our lovely host, Marian.

    If that's the case, my apologies.


    @KJ Montgomery, I read your interview yesterday at:

    http://www.crmoss.blogspot.ca/2013/02/a-look-at-kj-montgomery-trove-authorkj.html?zx=e80aae6c06c8b227

    I'm looking forward to reading your book. Isn't it great that there are still some programs on the History Channel that actually deal with history? You had me at investigative mythologist. I didn't want to bother with the Excerpt due to my own impatience. I promise that as soon as I'm done with my deadline this Friday, I'm getting that book.

    Congrats, by the way, to you and to everyone with new and upcoming releases.

    With all the wonderful prize options above, I have plenty of exciting reads in my foreseeable future. I think I added no less than twelve new titles to my list in the last day and a half.

    It's a great time to be a writer, isn't it? (note to self: look into that speed-reading class.)

    My hat's off to you, ladies..

    Cheers,

    Tonette dela Luna

    P.S. When I grow up I want to be an author, too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lot of wonderful prizes!! Best wishes with your books, Ladies, AND a fun give away contest...!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, JQ. It was Kim's idea and she designed the whole thing. Such a talented lady. Happy Valentine's Day.

      Delete
  6. Happy Valentines Day, ladies. :)
    Thanks, Marian for the kind words. I love Marian's books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I do yours, Kim. I couldn't put down Reflection as three lucky winners will find out. Happy Valentine's Day.

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amarymary, sorry I needed to removed this comment. It contained a word that is not permitted on the site. Marian

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Time is running out. Contest ends March 3rd

    ReplyDelete