Friday, February 3, 2012

The Excitement Builds

Dear Readers,
I have just been offered a contract from MuseItUp Publishing for the second Book in the Jake Carrington Series, Burn in Hell. The publisher said and I quote, "I love your feisty characters and my editors love your writing style..." I'm still floating after that comment, Thank you, Lea.

The proposed release date for Burn in Hell is January 2013. I've already started book three Mated for Life, A Jake Carrington Mystery. Can't wait to see what Jake is up to in this book.

The release date for the first book in the series, If I Fail, A Jake Carrington Mystery is September 2012.

Next week on Thursday, February 9th my guest will be YA author PJ Sharon. Have a great weekend.
Marian

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the release of If I fail, congrats on signing for book 2! Very exciting and I wish you great success :)

    ReplyDelete